Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas day


Ahhh, the joy of waking up and seeing what Santa brought. The kids tried waking us up at 7 am but we pleaded with them to let us sleep a little longer. Finally, they coarsed us into getting out of bed. (Notice the neatness of the gifts)

AND... a few minutes later, chaos has hit!!! I tried and even to this day, I still haven't gotten the house back together.
Kolton started Intermediate School this year and has been educated on name brand clothing. He informed me that Old Navy and Children's Place were no longer his style! So he asked for Abercrombie and Hollister clothing. So here he is all decked out in some of his clothes.

The little ones trying to wake up. Kourtney's picture needs no explanation. Santa knows her well!!
Here's Kylee trying to figure out what this hoopala is all about!

And this is one sexy vacuum... I mean husband! I tell him he is the hottest man on earth when he is doing the dishes or vacuuming! Ladies, don't you agree? I did get this vacuum for Christmas. Don't worry, I asked for one. I wanted a light weight one for the stairs.

6 comments:

Casey said...

Nothing better than getting a vacuum for Christmas only to have the husband do the vacuuming! Yippee and "very sexy". Eric and Colton are two peas in a pod with the name brand clothing! We really need to get together and let those two hang out. I'm glad ya'll had a good Christmas. Looks like fun!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

oooooh so u guys are no nonwrappers, huh? everything looks like fun! i'm noit looking forward to the name brand clothing days...uuughhh

Lisa M said...

Kolton and the clothes made me laugh. I am so used to picking clothes for my kids I don't realize the time will come when it will end.

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

Hi, I'm a stranger here but happened upon your blog and enjoyed reading about your family. I married a Brent too, in the SLC temple and we have 4 kids too. I find your family adorable and inspiring. Happy New Year!!

aurora said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas.
Love the vacuum picture! So, he knows that he HAS to use the vacuum at least once a week so you can enjoy his sexiness, right? C:

Michelle said...

Looks like a fun Christmas. Love Kolton's new cloths. The pictures of your kids are cute.