Thursday, February 12, 2009

Finally!

Well, it's been awhile since I last updated my blog. Wow, it's been since Christmas. Well, I guess since I'm now in school, keeping up and finding the time to write is a little tricky. I'm glad to be back in school and if all goes well, I'll be graduating in December of 2009. Here are some of our updates for the past six weeks.
Well, I had to take a picture of this. I came downstairs and found Kaelyn reading the ESPN magazine. I promise you, she didn't learn this from me! LOL!!
We had an ice storm January 28th. School was cancelled so Kolton immediately got his four wheeler out and spun donuts.
The little ones thought they'd experience a little ice as well.
I just thought this one was sweet.
Kourtney is turning 8 on the 21st so we are planning her baptism that day as well as her birthday party. She is really excited. My cute friend Sarah made these adorable invitations for her big day. So I just had to share them.

4 comments:

Rochelleht said...

Seems like just yesterday, we were making her birth announcement. Time flies! She's beautiful.

Casey said...

Too cute! We got Kourtney's beautiful invitation and plan to be there next week for her baptism. She
is such a cute little girl.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i love the toilet picture! so stinkin precious~!

Anonymous said...

How are your children growing older but you and Brent look as young as ever! Not fair!