Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Celebration


Wow, so much to do in one quick month. Here is just a picture of Kylee in a cute Christmas dress that she only got to wear once :( so I had to get a picture of her even while she was sleeping.

Kourtney was the "new" star in the church Christmas Program. Aunt Donna and I designed her star. Isn't she cute? We kept telling her she was the star of the show!! I didn't realize though that the star was sooo bright. It reflected the flash really bad.... sorry, there isn't a better picture.

Brent's entire family came to our house to celebrate Christmas the weekend before. We had a great time. We packed 23 people into our home. We made some great memories. Here is just a portion of the gifts! It's our tradition to have a Family Home Evening where each family shares something or just their thoughts. It's one of my favorite events of the year. It really bonds us as a family and increases my testimony of the Savior. I made a Noel "handout" for everyone since you know... I'm the "handout queen".
Here is Kaelyn and her cousin Morgan in their self made boat. Crazy girls!!

No comments: