Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Holidays?????

We have been so busy around here. We left for Louisiana for Thanksgiving. We had some awesome food. Kevin fried a turkey that was delicious and of course there were 10 X's the amount of desserts needed so that's always a plus in my book.
Kylee and some Thanksgiving football. Go Cowboys!!!

Brent's nephew Lance plays HS football. Their team was in the playoffs since they had only lost one game all season. So we all went to Shreveport to watch him play. When we got there it started to pour rain. I had packed for cold weather but not for rain. We did the best we could. Here are some pictures of us trying to stay dry.

There's Lance, #64. I felt so bad for the boys... it was soooo wet and slippery.

Who's the momma and who's the baby?

We got back from Louisiana late Friday night so Saturday morning Brent quickly went to work!!

Kolton was in charge of checking all the bulbs.

The girls and I decorated the kids tree while the boys worked outside.

Sunday after church, I attempted once again to get a picture of the kids. This is one of about 25 pictures. We have family pictures today... I hope they go better than this did!

Sisters or partners in crime??

I had to post this one since she is a mini ME. I only got one out of four!!! Oh and don't you just love her boots... she does too!

2 comments:

Lisa M said...

So fun! Your decorations outside look great! I love the idea of a kids tree!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

so if she's a mini YOU where's the pic of you in white tights, black boots and leopard mini skirt?