Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Happy Fall Everyone!! It's actually going to be a cool 65 today. So it's starting to feel like Fall. The kids had to wear pants and a jacket. Hopefully, they won't get too used to it since the remainder of the week is going to be in the high 70's.

The kids got out of school half a day on Thursday, and were off all day on Friday for Parent/Teacher Conferences. Both kids got excellent reports and had straight A's. We are so proud of them. They are so much better at making good grades than Brent and I ever were. Kolton made the Honor Roll which we are so proud of him for working so hard. I even found him reading in his bed late at night... something we all know, he didn't get from Brent or me.

So since I had already had our conferences, Brent took Friday off from work and we headed to the Pumpkin Patch. Here are some of the pictures we took. Afterwards, we had lunch and headed to the movies with our friends to see "High School Musical 3". We really enjoyed it; even Kaelyn watched most of it until she fell asleep in my arms. Brent had the job of wrestling Kylee who of course fell asleep on the way there and was ready to play once we got there. Brent said he didn't mind all that much. He says he's not in to all that singing anyway! haha!! (Hence the title...Musical)

This Pumpkin Patch is so great. It's absolutely huge and everything is free, well unless you buy a $30.00 pumpkin. LOL!

Here's our cute little Pumpkin!!!

Here's the Pumpkin Bunch!!

On Saturday, the church around the corner was having a Trunk or Treat and Carnival for the community so we went with the neighbors. It was pretty fun and the kids had a good time.

***I almost forgot to mention the kids had their Primary Program. There were 130 kids in the Primary and every one of them had a part. They did an awesome job and luckily both of my kids knew their parts and spoke clearly. YAH!!! Next year Kaelyn will be up there... I'm sure I'll have a little bit of a melt down (she probably will, too).

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like a fun week. I have yet to see HSM3, perhaps I'll go this weekend.

Lisa M said...

So fun!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for helping me find Drake at the pumpkin patch. Geese that boy. It was certainly not the morning I had imagined but the older boys had a blast!