Monday, October 13, 2008

My Surprise

Anyone who knows Brent, knows he doesn't like surprises... but I do! So, for our anniversary we decided ahead of time that we would just have a nice dinner and then do some shopping. At about 4:30, I looked up to see my in-laws in my living room. I looked at Brent and he said, get your bags packed. So this is where we headed off to... The Southlake Town Center Hilton. He had arranged for me to have a massage the next day. We stayed in a suite, had a nice dinner at Copeland's, saw a movie, shopped around and stopped in for some Cheesecake from the Cheeesecake Factory. The next day I had a full hour Swedish massage while he went golfing with his VP at the Cowboy's (as in football) Club. He has really been wanting to golf there so that was a treat for him as well. We had a great time and I can't thank Brent's parents enough for coming and watching the kids for us. I know it was a big sacrifice for them. They had been in Baton Rouge the day before so it was a long trip for them. Thanks Ross and Judy! I love you dearly!

3 comments:

aurora said...

wow! fun surprise! hope you had a lovely time.
we spied that hotel there and in fact decided that we would do a little getaway there... funny!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

ooh lala ...tell hiom to get with austin, our 10th is coming up in jan!!

Lisa M said...

What a sweet surprise!