Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lick stick


"Mom, I look pretty with lick stick?"

Kaelyn seriously says the funniest things. Here are some of our favorites.
"Hellllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooo! I naked."
"Where's my swimmin' soup?"
"I don't have boobies, I have boogers... see."
We'll say, "Kaelyn you're hilarious," her response, "no I not, you larious."
"Ewwww, sgusting (disgusting).
"Mom, Kourtney rude!!"
"Where my lick gloss go?"
"OH CRAP!!"
"I don't like squito bites!"
"Cool bus" (school bus)
"I like my high wheels" (high heels)
"Shampu" (Shamu)

*I can't think of them all but I'll keep adding to my list here as I remember them.

3 comments:

Casey said...

She's a cutie - lick stick and all. I just want to know how in the heck you got a little blondie and I didn't. Oh well, we sure had fun with ya'll the other night. It was great to see you.

Lisa M said...

Wow, she is absolutely a cute girl.

Little Lovables said...

Awe, I love this! I have caught Isaac with my make-up sp many times as well!