Thursday, August 7, 2008

Becki's Birthday

We had a great time last night for Becki's 40th birthday. We celebrated at TGIFridays. We had some good laughs.!!

Emily, Becki, Janae, Rebecca, Victoria, Terresa, Rachel, DeeDee, then on front is Lisa, Aurora and me of course!


Terresa and I had to reminisce over our days in college. Yes, we went to college together. Did I mention we were married with kids and in our 30's? Too funny, us oldies with all these 18 and 19 year old freshman. Those were good times!!!

3 comments:

Rochelleht said...

Looks like tons of fun! So sorry I missed it!!

aurora said...

Sooo glad that you got a picture. I may just have to blogjack it!
Great to see you, hope to see you more! ☺

Rebecca said...

It was so fun. I've got to learn not to stand next to skinny people for pictures!