Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kylee Brooke!!!

Never leave child unattended on counter!!

And this would be the reason why. I was only a few feet from her doing the dishes, while she climbed up on the counter, and quickly got into a can of frosting. I mean it's chocolate... I can't really blame her. Once she saw me, she quickly put the lid back on and acted like nothing happened. I guess she didn't realize she was covered in evidence. Luckily, I took a quick picture then off to the tub she went before she could touch anything.

4 comments:

Chanda said...

I'll take it over an unattended child on the carpet anyday! Dang, she makes that look good! I wonder if I have any chocolate frosting laying around...

Casey said...

That is too cute! Good thing the camera was nearby. I love how she quickly put the lid on so that you might not know! LOL

kristi said...

Hilarious! Yes, I've been there too!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i thought that was you on the counter for a second.