Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter

I just wanted to post a few of the pictures of the kids. They actually wore their Easter outfits the last Sunday in March since we were going to have General Conference for Easter.
I can't believe how handsome my little Kolton has become. He will be 12 next month. He was sweet enough to wear the tie I got him just b/c it matches the girls dresses. I hope he will always be so easy when it comes to this stuff.

I just love, love this picture. My three sweethearts. I'm so biased but aren't they just the cutest???

3 comments:

Bhuvna Ped said...

hey they look really pretty

may god bless them

sumon tripura said...

Thank you to tell us so much useful information. I’m glad to read it. For more information visit daily tech cloud

ชื่อที่แสดง said...

hey they look really pretty


แคมฟรอก