Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What's NEW??


Kaelyn started taking a music and movement class on Monday's. This is her ready for her first day of "school". She insisted that she take a backpack, a folder and a pencil. She was a little disappointed to find out she wasn't at a real school. She said she wanted to go to Kolton's school, not this one.

Brent's company gave him really good tickets to the Rangers vs. Red Sox game so he and Kolton went. I sent them with the camera to take pictures and this is what they came home with... a bunch of pictures of the game. I guess they think I wanted pictures of the players and not of them. (Like who is this guy anyway? Do I know him? NO. Brent just informed me it's David Ortiz, huh??... big deal! LOL). Kolton got a few autographs... did they take pictures of him with the players??? NO! What's up with that?

And this would be my new found love. We were at Costco the other day and Brent insisted we buy this 3 1/2 lb. bag of M&M's. The problem is he has incredible will power, I don't. Needless to say, I told him to stop by Costco and get another bag. Yep, I finished it in five days. I did have a little help... not much though. So along with the bag of M&M's, I'm going to need a gym membership.

2 comments:

Casey said...

Too funny about the pictures! What's up with that? You need to train them better. Rob now knows better than to come home without pictures of them at the event (from previous experience of not). I love M&M's! I understand your dilemna!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

Oh my gosh, Austin is addicted to M&M's he eats them ALL the time. I'll have to get him that bag for his birthday! hah!