Wednesday, July 16, 2008

4th of July weekend

Click to play 4th of July weekend
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


My sister Daphne and her husband, Shane, along with my brother Frank came into town for the 4th of July weekend. 8 kids between us, 9 days, 11 gallons of milk, 13 boxes of cereal, over 100 popsicles, some tears here and there but most importantly unforgettable memories were made! Here are some pictures of the fun things we did. FYI: In case you can't tell that the red headed children aren't mine, my kids are the one's whose names begin with "K". LOL!

3 comments:

Chanda said...

11 gallons of milk?! At that point I might've just wanted to rent a cow. (Can you rent cows?)

Lisa M said...

The kids looked like they had tons of fun.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

Yeah the milk thing I'm not believing. After drinking so much milk don't you start puking?