Sunday, June 29, 2008

Kutie Kylee

I never post about Kylee but she is becoming the little cutie.

Here she is in Brent's office chair. You know what they say, "while the boss is away, the 'kids' will play." Gotta love that bed head hair do, too.


Brent's mom Judy, and sister Dawn got her this adorable outfit with bloomers to match with her name on them. Even Kourtney wants some with her name.


And this would be one of the reasons I hate to do laundry. As I load the washer, she empties the basket, as I load the dryer she climbs in, I take her out and before I can get more clothes she gets back in. I fold, Kylee unfolds. Ahhhh, the joys of motherhood. People sware that one day I'll appreciate these days,........hmmmm, I'm not so sure!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

She is adorable. I can relate to the laundry nightmare....Rowan is doing the same stuff at our house! UGH!